Warranty & Service Policy
A. I. Being Human E-Cycle warranties the cycles purchased only from Being Human E-Cycle authorized sellers/ Website/ E-Commerce against all manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase. This is subjected to exceptions listed below:
This Warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by mishandling of cycle including damage to battery/motor/LCD display/LED display.
- Damage caused by being opened/disassembled/repaired/serviced at an un-authorized service outlet.
- Damage due to water entry in a non-water resistant cycle.
- Damage due to exposure to chemicals and solvents.
- Damage to the cycle due to physical dents and scratches
- II. No Warranty shall be provided on cycles which are purchased from unauthorized sellers.
III. No Warranty shall be provided on cycles which are found to be fake / counterfeit of Being Human E – Cycles. .
IV. With exception to the above, Being Human E-Cycle is committed to adjust, repair or replace parts to bring the customer’s cycle back to its original working condition free of cost during the warranty period. The repair will be undertaken provided the cycle is returned to Being Human E-Cycle Authorized Repair Centers accompanied by relevant Cash Memo/ Invoice/ Warranty card as a proof of Date of Retail Purchase. In absence of Cash Memo/ Invoice/ Warranty card, Serial Number shall be considered.
- B. i. Conditions of Warranty
- Motor – Free replacement within one year of retail purchase for all Being Human E-Cycles.
- Battery – Free replacement within one year of retail purchase
- Being Human E-Cycles may at its option repair your cycle by installing new or thoroughly reconditioned parts or replace it with identical/similar/equivalent value cycle.
- In case the replacement of the entire cycle is being made, (subject to the sole discretion of Being Human E-Cycles), the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued/not available, it shall be replaced with the model equivalent as deemed by Being Human E-Cycles.
- All replaced parts shall become the sole property of Being Human E-Cycles.
- Being Human E-Cycles does not have a product refund policy and as such Cycle purchased shall not be taken back.
- In case of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the Cycle during the Warranty period, the Warranty of cycle shall continue only for the unexpired period of original cycle warranty.
- Being Human E-Cycles makes no other express warranty either in writing or otherwise and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this warranty/ service policy.
- The warranty extends only to the Original (First) Purchaser (Consumer) of the cycle and is not assignable or transferable to any other consumer.
- To avail the warranty coverage / benefits, the Customer must visit / deliver his/her cycle to the Company’s Authorized Service Center. The Customer will bear the transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred to visit / deliver the cycle to and from the Being Human E-Cycle’s Authorized Service Center.
- The transportation / handling charges for the spares during warranty will be borne by the customer.
- Being human E-Cycle is not liable for any deliverance if no authorized service center available in particular zone, customer must deliver his/her cycle to company/authorized service center for service.
- There will be 6 month’s warrantee on the parts replaced during post warrantee repairs.
- C. i. Post Warranty Cycle’s
- Being Human E-Cycles is committed to service/ repair all its cycle’s for lifetime and such a service (beyond the initial one year warranty) shall be on a chargeable basis.
- In case, If after the expiry of warranty period Being Human E-Cycle is unable to service the cycle due to non-availability of a part/ of parts making the cycle non-functional, Being Human E-Cycles in its sole discretion may offer the exchange policy to the customer.
The Courts of Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising in terms of Warranty/service policy.